The gym might be the last place you want to spend your holiday weekend. And that’s totally fair.
But if you still want to squeeze in some exercise, here are some do-able and gym-free ways to do it.
2. Or an epic nighttime game of capture the flag.
Use glowsticks in place of flags. You’ll do plenty of running! Get the full instructions here.
3. Throw a resistance band in your suitcase and spend less than 10-minutes working out your behind.
Fitwirr / Via fitwirr.com
5. Or, knock out this quick and relatively chill workout.
Jenny Chang / Via buzzfeed.com
Be sure to hydrate before, during, and after!
6. Bored at the beach or pool? Take 8 minutes to get your heart-rate up, then jump in the water.
Mommies With Style / Via mommieswithstyle.com
7. Whip up this delicious high-protein smoothie while basking in your post-workout glory (and the sun).
Gimme Some Oven / Via gimmesomeoven.com